Of Big Data, Penny-pinching Utilities, , and Other Smart Grid Facts of Life
Excerpt: The road to riches in the smart grid will be paved with pennies. So says Andres Carvallo, a man who has worked on the public (Austin Energy) and private (Grid Net and Proximetry Networks) sides of the smart grid. That means he knows how stodgy utilities can be with their money, and how demanding they can be with their suppliers.
- The Smart Grid – Shifting Paradigms for Consumers (theenergycollective.com)
- The Smart Grid Will Transform the Way Your City Works (mashable.com)
- Utility Data Flow Could Eclipse Other Industries (greentechmedia.com)
- Smart grid pilot project for industrial consumers in Kerala to resolve power owes (panchabuta.com)
- Kauffman Foundation Announces Grant for Utility Technology Challenge (kauffman.org)
- Micro grids, net metering can reduce power outages in India (panchabuta.com)
- Smart Grid Evolution: Asia (eco-business.com)
- Where the Smart Get Energy Efficient (cleantechies.com)
Curated by Shankar Gopidas, Sam Kumarsamy and Louie Yan, the Tap the 90 blog delivers information on the business, technology and science of big data analytics. Check us out on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!