Excerpt: The advertising industry got its first opportunity to test the effectiveness of campaigns based on live streamed events earlier this year with the Super Bowl. But that may not have been a fair test of online sports broadcasting, says campaign optimization specialist Maxifier, since people tend to congregate around the TV to watch it. The true first test, it believes, is the London Olympics.
- 28 June 2012: EContent (tapthe90.com)
- Jesse Wiley: How a 200+ Year-old Company Evolves in the Econtent World (jwikert.typepad.com)
- The London Olympics Begin! – July 26 (nwujarrell.typepad.com)
- Wi-Fi Hotspots Banned From 2012 Olympic Games [VIDEO] (mashable.com)
- London 2012 mascot Wenlock tries out each of the Olympic sports (itv.com)
Curated by Shankar Gopidas, Sam Kumarsamy and Louie Yan, the Tap the 90 blog delivers information on the business, technology and science of big data analytics. Check us out on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!