Yesterday, Microsoft released the Preview (beta) of Office 2013. There’s lots of coverage out there on what this means for content creation on tablets…but in most of those analyses “content” implicitly refers to spreadsheets, word processing documents, slide presentations and so forth. Is there more to this story?
- 16 July 2012: ZDNet (tapthe90.com)
- ZDNet covers Microsoft’s Office 2013 launch (zdnet.com)
- A new Microsoft Office, a new Microsoft Office division – ZDNet (zdnet.com)
- Microsoft’s new Office: More strategic than Windows 8? (zdnet.com)
- Microsoft revamps Office for tablets, Internet (sfgate.com)