If BI Is Dead, What’s Next?
Excerpt: “BI is dead! Long live BI!” This is the provocative title of a new report that concludes that business intelligence as we know it is in transition, becoming just one element of “a continuum of decision-management capabilities.” That continuum, according to the report’s author, Constellation Research analyst Neil Raden, will include everything from predictive modeling, machine learning, and natural language processing, to business rules, data visualization, and what the report describes as “traditional” BI.
- Five different kinds of business intelligence (dbms2.com)
- Survey Results Update: Business Intelligence or Business Analytics (tapthe90.com)
- Traditional Business Intelligence Training Models Must Adapt to Support End-User Adoption (b-eye-network.com)
- Business Intelligence Guru Releases e-Book Covering Key Principles of Oracle BI (OBIEE) (sys-con.com)
- A Supernova is born … Mobile BI for everyone! (truly) (hectorrodriguez.me)