Teradata Integrates Big Analytic Architecture
Excerpt: The Teradata Unified Data Architecture leverages the complementary value of best-in-class technologies from Teradata, Teradata Aster, and open source Apache Hadoop, to enable users to ask any question, against any data, with any analytic, at any time.
Monday’s announcement includes new software – Teradata Viewpoint, Teradata Connector, and Teradata Vital Infrastructure, and new hardware – Teradata Data Warehouse Appliance 2700 and the recently announced Teradata Aster Big Analytics Appliance. Utilizing the Teradata Unified Data Architecture, organizations can now deploy, support, manage, and seamlessly access all their data in an integrated and dynamic big data analytic architecture. Teradata’s integration of these technologies creates value which is more than the sum of the individual components.
- Informatica and Teradata Offer Unified Data Architecture for Data Integration Optimization and Big Data Analytics (virtual-strategy.com)
- Teradata Enhances Big Data Analytics Platform (datacenterknowledge.com)
- Teradata seeks compromise in the big data Holy Wars (information-age.com)
- Latest Study Ranks Teradata as Most Innovative Technology Leader (virtual-strategy.com)
- My 2 Cents: Teradata 1Q2013 (robklopp.wordpress.com)
Curated by Shankar Gopidas, Sam Kumarsamy and Louie Yan, the Tap the 90 blog delivers information on the business, technology and science of big data analytics. Check us out on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!